Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

'Un'Official Adaware Support Forums

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

GeneralAres

GeneralAres

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
I realize the official forums were closed down by Lavasoft, then I heard some members moved here. Where are they officially located now and where are those members? I have seen the link in the Adaware forums here but it does not explain anything and those forums now are read only. Can an admin please clarify what is going on.

Edited by GeneralAres, 22 July 2005 - 02:18 AM.

Advertisements

greyknight17

greyknight17

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Welcome to GTG.

From what it said there, we didn't have much activity in that section, so the admin closed it. If you have any Ad-aware questions, feel free to ask them in the Malware Forum (which is here) or in the Lavasoft site (you might have to email them since they took down their forum also).

There are a few sites that have some Lavasoft support members (since Lavasoft left them out in the cold, they went to other forums which needed their assistance like here at GeeksToGo).