Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

speedtouch 330

• Please log in to reply

gritbox

gritbox

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
hi people. i lost my driver cds and everything for the speedtouch 330 so i was wondering how i can connect to the net now? i dwloaded drivers for the modem off the internet on another pc, and installed them and the modem is on. but it is sending only tiny data and receiving none and i can not connect to the net. do i have to have the bt yahoo cd i got with the modem? is there software i can use to configure it correctly? my friend used to have an ntl modem then got bt, and just plugged his bt modem in and it seemed to take over where his ntl one left off and he just had to click on internet explorer to go online. i on the other hand have always had to enter my username and password, is there a way of fixing this? thanks

Advertisements