Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Radeon 9200 problem

• Please log in to reply

jitto

jitto

• Pip
  • 2 posts
so it is like this. I have a new radeon 9200 128mb.the problem is that when i go check the dxdiag it says that the agp texture acceleration is off.And I have downloaded the new catalyst from ati ( the catalyst control center) and it says that my in my current bios setting agp is off. Please i beg off you could you please tell me how to resolve this problem? ;) :tazz:

Advertisements

Elvedin

Elvedin

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Why dont you change it in the Bios to 4x or 8x or right click on desktop go to properties
then advanced go to Smartgart™ and turn it on there and reboot.

jitto

jitto

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
You don't know what just did happen. I just installed Service pack 2 and vola the agp is on. I don't know how and thanks for the suggestion elvedin. Next time I'll keep that in mind.

Doesn't service pack2 suck?
anyways is radeon 9200 really worth the while

Edited by jitto, 23 July 2005 - 04:52 AM.