Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Need a new game for new lappy

• Please log in to reply

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Homeworld 2 is good especially if you get the PDS v6 mod not new so its pretty cheap but its dx9 so still looks good.
Dawn of war was quite good, got it at a lan great lan game actually. 2160 should be out soon and the next total anhilation.
Just started playing san andreas the graphics could be better but there is an improvement over the last GTAs. Hopefully the next one will be on a new engine. The whole american scandal over hot coffee is so funny, its not even easy to get to the minigame in question even if you get hot coffee. And the nude sims thing cracks me up, its wrong bacause they DO blur it out absolutley cracking. The press asked the british liscensing authority and they in as many words told them tae boil there heed its only a game.

Advertisements

Metalive

Metalive

• PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Edited just in case...

Edited by Metalive, 27 July 2005 - 03:35 PM.

Cloud Striffe

Cloud Striffe

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
I wouldn't let people hear you sayin that cause people around here don't like that sort of thing and i really don't want this topic to close.

Vision

Vision

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
I say BF2 on that Tank m8

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Yeah the demo was good as soon as it drops to 25 pounds i will be getting it.

Never shall i pay 35 quid for a game never, although im stuck with bf2, normally i would download a game if its that expensive but i have a policy: If its that good you buy it.

Edited by warriorscot, 27 July 2005 - 06:06 PM.

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Nah, Im sorry I haven't played that game! But Doom 3 and PainKiller, they are very good, I would recommend these two games for people who like action, first person shooting, heaps of blood, people who likes a bit of a scare! Doom 3 is the scariest game I've ever played!
Reagrds RockyIV

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I am a big scaredy cat and took about 15 minutes of doom 3 on my friends uber machine with a 23inch flat screen crt, i must say it did real justice to the game it did unfortunatley scare the bejesus out of me.
Pain killer is quite funny more than scary still good though the demon bit was so funny i couldnt believe it you go demonoid and rip them apart with your mind.

Edited by warriorscot, 28 July 2005 - 05:59 AM.