Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

mozilla problems

• Please log in to reply

polling

polling

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
When booting up my computer this morning i clicked on my icon to acces the internet i noticed that all my programs such as Spysweeper Syegate and Nortons had not yet poped up in the lower right hand corner. i got a message that "the program must close to allow a previous installation attempt to complete.Please restart" Needless to say i have restarted the computer numerous times to no avail i have WinsockXPF and i ran that and still no luck. if anyone can shed some light on what this might be it will be greatly appreciated thanx in advance.

Advertisements

Dark_Side

Dark_Side

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
Have you downloaded any new programs recently?

Werner :tazz:

polling

polling

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
yes i downloaded a newer version of firefox and i didn't allow the program to install everything is fine now i let the program finish the installation and evrything is alright thanx :tazz: ;) ;)