Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant run command and conquer

• Please log in to reply

bigdan

bigdan

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
I'm having trouble running command and conquer generals on both of my home computers. I'll give the specs on computer 2 in a bit when I'm at it. In the meantime I'm at computer 1 right now, where it has 2.2 GHz and 256 RAM. The requirements are: 800 MHz Intel® Pentium® III and 128 MB RAM
as a minimum and 1.8 GHz with 256 RAM as recommended.

MINIMUM CONFIGURATION (SOLO & 2-PLAYER MULTIPLAYER)

• Windows® 98, Windows 98SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000, or Windows XP (Windows NT and Windows 95 not supported)
• 800 MHz Intel® Pentium® III or AMD® Athlon™ processor
• 128 MB RAM
• 8x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
• 1.8 GB free hard disk space plus space for saved games (additional space required for Windows swap-file and DirectX™ 8.1 installation)
• 32 MB video card using the Nvidia® GeForce2™, ATI® Radeon™ 7500 AGP video card, or more recent chipset with DirectX 8.1 compatible driver
• DirectX 8.1 compatible 16-bit sound card
• Keyboard
• Mouse

RECOMMENDED (SOLO AND 2-8 MULTIPLAYER)
• 1.8 GHz or faster Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon processor
• 256 MB or more RAM
• 1.8 GB free hard disk space plus space for saved games
• Nvidia GeForce3™ or more recent Direct3D™ capable video card

Advertisements