Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Overclocked Radeon 9550se

• Please log in to reply

operation ivy

operation ivy

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
hey, a couple days ago i was messing around with overclocking my radeon 9550se. i was using ATItool. i was finding max core and all of a sudden my whole comp just turned off. no shutdown screen, no nothing. now i cannot get it to start again. pushing the power button does nothing at all. it seems like i blew a fuse but i am not good with hardware so i have no idea how to fix this.

Any suggestions would help alot. i want to fix this quickly

Edited by operation ivy, 23 July 2005 - 09:21 PM.

Advertisements

spudZ

spudZ

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
How much did you overclock it? Because if it was enough you could've blew your power supply. If not I'm assuming something in your case overheated...

-spudZ :tazz:

operation ivy

operation ivy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
hmm if i recall correctly the starting core was at 250 and it was up around 400-430.... lol i guess its my stupid fault for watching the tv rather then my monitor

operation ivy

operation ivy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
oh yeah and the starting memory was 250 and it was up around 330.