Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Cannot update NVIDIA Drivers

• Please log in to reply

ecurb

ecurb

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I started asking questions because of a graphical issue on Battlefield 2 which mutated into a driver update issue. I was getting solid help from others who read the original topic. I still have the error problem however.

Here are the steps I followed (and thanks to everyone who responded with advice)

1. Found driver update on NVIDIA web site

2. Found and downloaded "cleaner" program specifically for video drivers

3. Uninstalled the drivers from the system control panel

4. Restarted the system

5. Ran the cleaner program twice

6. Installed the new drivers

ERROR: Could not locate any drivers compatible with current hardware. Setup will now close

Any help?

Advertisements

ecurb

ecurb

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
If anyone out there has a suggestion I sure could use the help. Thanks again. :tazz:

dazmus

dazmus

• Pip
  • 4 posts

I started asking questions because of a graphical issue on Battlefield 2 which mutated into a driver update issue.  I was getting solid help from others who read the original topic.  I still have the error problem however.

Here are the steps I followed (and thanks to everyone who responded with advice)

1.  Found driver update on NVIDIA web site

2.  Found and downloaded "cleaner" program specifically for video drivers

3.  Uninstalled the drivers from the system control panel

4.  Restarted the system

5.  Ran the cleaner program twice

6.  Installed the new drivers

ERROR:  Could not locate any drivers compatible with current hardware.  Setup will now close

Any help?

View Post

i am also having similar problems, although i havnt found any help. im tryin to play the battlefield 2 demo and it doesnt work so i tried to update my geforce 2 driver and it errors and says somthin like could not locate any drivers that are compatible with yur hardware...i have yet to find any help :tazz: