Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hotmail LOG IN TIME OUT! HELP!

• Please log in to reply

polishemokid

polishemokid

• Pip
  • 6 posts
When i go to www.hotmail.com i get the login page, when i try and log into my account it times out i get the "page cannot be displayed check ur browser ie yadda yadda" BUT if i use another hotmail account it works fine, it only times on my account and i have tried this on many computers. and it does the same thing, i have tried messing with the hosts file i then restored that because nothing seems to fix it. my msn messenger logs in fine tells me i have email then the page will not load. but like i said its only timing out on my account. i cant email hotmail because their support line is only email based and i cant email lol... someone please help! :tazz:

Advertisements

raanank

raanank

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
try deleting cookies and temporary files

polishemokid

polishemokid

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i did, and it still doesnt work. i have no clue why i can use hotmail to log in any other user name but only my user name doesnt work. its teh same on any computer i use "page cannot be displayed"