Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I need some serious help, please.

• Please log in to reply

Seabass

Seabass

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok, here goes,

I downloaded a new theme for my computer, and when I installed it, my computer froze. So I turned off my computer, and went back onto my user. Now it has this theme that isnt even installed set as my theme, and I cannot access any files or get to the control panel to change the theme for that user account. Right now, I am on another user account on my computer, because I cannot get on the one. I need to know how I can change the theme that my other user is using without actually logging onto it. I don't know if this makes sense, but pretty much, I have to access the control panel of another user while I am on this user. Can somebody help me please, thank you.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Sounds like Windows XP? Wrong forum!!

Edited by pip22, 25 July 2005 - 12:14 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
xp indeed......try booting in safe mode and changing it there...also uninstall that other theme while you're in there

Edited by dsenette, 25 July 2005 - 12:42 PM.