Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

URGENT HELP NEEDED

• Please log in to reply

whitey_VTS

whitey_VTS

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
Hi i have a mesh matrix 3200 64+ i tried installing SP2 but i think because m ine is 64 bit it must have conflicted or whatever but it started to install and then it wewnt to a blue screen with white writing (cant remeber what it said and now no longer comes up, everytime i try to restart my computer it goes to the setup of sp2 agaian then just trys to reboot i tried to get into safe mode tapping F8 which then comes up with a boot with either floppy disk hard drive and my 2 disk drives but all of them just try to start windows normally .....how do i stop this... im writing this with my laptop

Advertisements

GeneralAres

GeneralAres

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
SP2 Recovery instructions. The main reason SP2 installs fail is due to Virus and Spyware infection.