Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Administrative Password Unknown

• Please log in to reply

babyshoes75

babyshoes75

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz: Well first off my computer started ejecting my CD-Roms so now I can't get to them, sometimes they reappear but then eject once again. Then I started trying to run defrag or update hardware and it says I have to have an administrative privlieges, well first off I have never logged in as Admin, my ex husband had set that up so I have no clue what the password even would be, and second he took the Windows CD so I can't even reinstall windows. So HELP!! I can't even download virus stuff without needing the admin privileges. I have Norton Anti-Virus and some kind of spyware nuker but both are having problems running.

Advertisements