Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Just Wondering If Or How

• Please log in to reply

Fire1

Fire1

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi
just wondering if there is a program to watch what a program does or needs when it starts up.?
more info: i have this dos program which works on several different computers with windows xp pro..but refuses to work with this one computer that i want to use.
so i was thinking if i could find out what it needs when it starts up maybe i can provide it if i knew what it needs....anything out there to help me?
tks fire1

Advertisements

The_KiD

The_KiD

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
What program is it that you are trying to use? have you tried compatability mode?

Fire1

Fire1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Hey The_KiD
thanks for answering..Have tried all avenues with this dos program just doesn't want to work with this computer, you wouldn't know what program it is as its for my job. anyways like i said b4 i'm just wondering if there is a program that can tell me what this proggy is using or asking for when it starts as i have a dell insprion 8200 that it wouldn't work on either and after several tries i gave up until recently and boom now ist working so i musta done whst it wants...sorry so winded...so anyone help out there?
tks fire1

Fire1

Fire1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Is There No Dos Expert Outthere
Or Someone That Knows A Program To Help