Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Online Registrations

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I was wondering if somebody would mind giving me a heads up on how to do online forms. I would like to use the forms for online registrations for our swim team. I know briefly how to do forms that send the 'answers' back to my email, but I would like the results to be put automatically into a database so I don't have to manually redo it. I have Microsoft Access 2003 and was wondering how to incorporate this. I really was just wondering if you guys could give us a general direction about how to do this.

Thankyou for your help!