Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Html Web Form

• Please log in to reply

-:Dj-Kevin:-

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi Its Me again,
Im setting up a request form for my online radio. And i have the form and it publishes to a file :tazz: Now is there ne way i could have a delete button on that file to delete the post that was just sent in?
Thanks,
Kev

Advertisements

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
can you give me more details..

Is it php?

Is it an e-mail type form?

Would you rather the info be sent to your e-mail rather than being published to a file?

Edited by ssone, 25 July 2005 - 09:19 PM.

ratmilk

ratmilk

• PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Yes please, more description

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
No im making a form where the Dj types in the message they want to say then hit submit and in shows up on another page. I have that down flat. But how would i remove the posts? after they post there message can i put like a delete post button therE??

ssone

ssone

• PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
again, i need more info...

Is it php?

Can I see it in action or is it in an admin area?

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Yea sure http://www.habbonewsie.net/staff.php and the bottom one is the requests the top one u type in the message and it goes to http://www.habbonewsie.net/Says.html. Is there ne way i could put a delete button on those?