Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can't open outlook express

• Please log in to reply

fuzzy

fuzzy

• Pip
  • 4 posts
When I try to open Outlook Express I keep getting an error message telling me that my computer doesn't have enought memory or that my disk is full which is preceeded with an error code 0*8007000E. Before this happend I kept getting runtime error messages while using Internet Explorer but I just clicked on the yes box every time and the message dissappeared but now I think that it also had something to do with the problem I've now got. I now have to read my mails via my server's site. Please could you help me correct this problem. I'm not so experienced with the computer so could you keep your reply as simple as possible otherwise I'm very lightly to get confused. Thanks for taking the time to read this message and, hopefully, helping me with my problem.[email protected]

Advertisements

-:Dj-Kevin:-

-:Dj-Kevin:-

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi Welcome To GTG
Hmm try closing some programs and restoring your default internet setting by going to Tools> Reset Web Settings and restart Your Computer

Caleb

Edited by -:Dj-Kevin:-, 26 July 2005 - 09:05 AM.

fuzzy

fuzzy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks for the suggestion DJ but even after taking the steps that you suggested I still can't open Outlook Express but now I get the same error message only now I get different code at the end and that is;
(0*800C013B)

Please are there maybe other suggestions ???