Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP!

• Please log in to reply

whitey_VTS

whitey_VTS

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
Hey i went on holiday and i changed my login PW for my account on my PC just a few days before going on holiday, my account happens to be the only one on there and i have totally forgotten it, im not sure and have yet to try this but do i log in on safe mode as administrator and fix it that way??? or is it unfixable--if thats the case ive lost a whole lot of valuable stuff.. :tazz:

Edited by whitey_VTS, 26 July 2005 - 02:14 PM.

Advertisements

samiko

samiko

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 424 posts
You won't lost data, you can for example login as an administrator in any mode you like and rest your password.
Or if you even don't know your Admin password then you can take the hard drive and slave it to another machine and take all your data out.

whitey_VTS

whitey_VTS

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
Thr isnt a pw set for administrator...