Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

microsfot outlook 2003

• Please log in to reply

elbst23pitt

elbst23pitt

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Please help me as this is driving me crazy. When I type out an email, the font size looks like it is 18, 20, or like 24. However, the font is really at 10. When i send the email, in my sent items it is corect, it is only at font size 10, and the person that recieves my email, sees at as fotn size 10, but as I type it out it looks as if its two or three times too big.

I have my fontz size at 10, it mails out as ten, but as I type, it looks like its font size 24!

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003

Advertisements

Darth Vader

Darth Vader

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Outlook font size too big?

In fact it is not the problem, therefore searching these keywords won't get you the answer.

The problem is in fact wrong zoom setting. The font itself has no problem.

It just happened to me suddenly and it drove me crazy. :tazz:
It took me 2 hrs to fix it. I'm sharing the fix with one request.
That is, I hope, you can report the problem to Microsoft. OK?

What happened? Outlook suddenly change Zoom ratio from 100% to 320% all by itself without warning. This is annoying

How to fix? This is tricky.
Try editing a message, in the editing window,
clicking View -> Toolbars -> Customize…
Select the Commands tab, click View on the right, then you will see a Zoom box on your left
Drag the Zoom box onto your toolbar
Select 100%
Problem resolved! ;)

Edited by Darth Vader, 02 August 2005 - 01:44 AM.