Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Panda problems with cookies

• Please log in to reply

kennyboi909

kennyboi909

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm sorry for sounding really stupid, but I have the new Panda Titanium Antivirus and I am having problems with allowing cookies. I keep trying to find a setting that will allow cookies but I can't seem to find it, can someone please help me find the setting to allow cookies because it's not letting me access a lot of important sites. Also, I have to turn off Panda so it will allow cookies.

Advertisements

retrac

retrac

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
this might help......

Attached Thumbnails

• Block_Cookies_page_2_fix.jpg

Petra

Petra

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Have the same problem, can't see your attached tumnails retrac?

retrac

retrac

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
TO ALLOW A CERTAIN WEB SITE COOKIES : Open Internet Explorer and click on the little button at top of page that says "Tools" then click on "Internet Options" this will open a new window...in that window click the button that says "Privacy" then click the button that says "Sites.." then search through the list of web sites and find the one you need (sometimes it takes the www off the address) and Double click it. It will pop up in the window above the list and then you click the "Allow" button and OK your way out. YOU THEN MUST close Internet Explorer and open a new one.

Edited by retrac, 04 August 2005 - 01:56 PM.

Petra

Petra

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks, however all these settings are OK. The problem is Panda software. It has to do with session time out. I visist a newspaper site on which I have to log on. I can log on, but every page I turn I need to log on again and on a certain moment there are to much sessions active. In case I close down Panda, the problem does not exitst. So it is the Panda software.

Petra

kennyboi909

kennyboi909

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Well the problem fixed itself when I recently updated my ZoneAlarmPro...don't know how but the problem fixed itself