Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MS Word and PowerPoint Help!

• Please log in to reply

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
I have absouletly no luck in unlocking the built-in PDF converter!
Hope you found something!
Regards RockyIV

Advertisements

Horse

Horse

TechSupportForum

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi Rocky

I will repeat here what I told you in PM.

I am not hugely familiar with Powerpoint but try the following:-

Open your Powerpoint presentation, click on Edit then Select all for each slide. Open a  new Word document click the Edit menu and select Paste Special, then click on the MS Office Drawing Object . You then need to highlight all the text in the boxes and re-paste ach slide normally. Once you have done that, that will be in Word format. The only other way is to insert the entire presentation as an object but all you will be doing is working on Powerpoint but in Word, if you get my meaning. Sorry, as I said I am no expert on these packages. I hope I managed to help some. If you something better from someone else here, then I guess I will learn something too.

You can find a free PDF Converter at this Site. Let me know if it's any good.

Spank_Me

Spank_Me

• PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Hi RockyIV

In PowerPoint, select File - Page setup and see that the slides are configured for 1 slide per page.

Then Select File - Print, if this does not bring up the Printer properties, then hit Ctrl + P on the keyboard. Make sure that slides are selected because you do have options to print slides, speaker notes, etc, etc.

You do not have to convert the presentation to Word or PDF to print, check your settings.

biggerbear

biggerbear

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Try saving as an .rtf file (this option is available in Office2003 - not sure about earlier ones. Word will open the .rtf file whichj you can then print out or resave as a .doc file.

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Dear Everyone, :tazz:
Do what BiggerBear says, as it works fine!I like to thank everyone, that has helped me in ths forum!But as BiggerBear said, save it as a RTF File,
Thanks Guys
Regards RockyIV