Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

For the Star Wars gamers

• Please log in to reply

mycompsux

mycompsux

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Which Star Wars game out there BEST simulates lightsaber combat?

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
The last one i played was jedi acedemy , the new one looks really good though.(episode 3 game)

Edited by warriorscot, 28 July 2005 - 05:50 AM.

Cloud Striffe

Cloud Striffe

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
The new game is alright but if you want a really good star wars game look to KoTor.

mycompsux

mycompsux

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
KotOR for console or PC?

Cloud Striffe

Cloud Striffe

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
I have played both and i have to say that i liked the pc version better. I think it was made for the pc.

operation ivy

operation ivy

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
kotor is definetly a pc game. overall it looks way better on pc. controlls are also alot easyer.

obi34

obi34

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
how can you say the episode 3 game when its only for consoles? anyway i think the best jedi game is jedi academy. You can do LOTS with the light sabre, the only thing is you really have to learn the moves (of which there are lots). you can complete the game simply by bashing the keyboard and hoping for the best but if you actually learn the moves you are unstoppable. so there.

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Jedi Academy is sorta umm... clunky becuase it was made with the Unreal 3 engine( or maybe 2 not sure). Its a fun game, but its clunky, as in not smooth controls and slightly repeatative gameplay

ollietuckeruk

ollietuckeruk

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
Galaxcies takes a wile like 6months lol but ones ur a jedi its a lot of fun

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
See i would like to play galaxies but im not a fan of paying a subscription for a game on top of a hefty price tag for the game itself.

Caljif

Caljif

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
jedi academy is fun but....all u have to do to win the hole game is max out force heal and force drain and just run round slaughtering everything then every time u meet a jedi hold down the mouse button and occasionally or all the time duck....its a bit of a pain since u end up beating like 10 jedi's at once it just takes the mick u dont have to do anything

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Try setting it on hardest settings, or better yet play against freinds its better when players are real.

But dude whats with bringing all our ancient threads back to life.

Edited by warriorscot, 14 April 2006 - 11:44 AM.

Caljif

Caljif

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
harder settings still dont really change alot...ges i will have to try multiplayer out and sorry lol

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Depends on how you play i suppose, if you get into the combos then you can make it more interesting there is the just point and bash method but if you play it and try and always get bigger and better combos it becomes harder and more fun.