Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Can't find Myspace

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey there,

All of a sudden I can't open the page, www.myspace.com . This has been a problem for two days now. This is the only site that I am having trouble with and I checked with many people to ensure that the site was working correctly for them, which it is.

I tried using different browsers (IE and Firefox) but neither can oepn the page. After a few minutes it brings up the MSN search page and displays:

"We can't find "www.myspace.com"

You can try again by typing the URL in the address bar above.
Or, search the Web:

Go to MSN Search to see complete results for "www.myspace.com".

Download Free MSN Toolbar

Did you intend to go to one of these similar Web addresses?

I am currently running Spyware Doctor and Zone Alarm...

This problem affects all computers (which are 3) in my newtworl also.

Does anybody have an ideas at to what may be the problem?

Edited by sundials, 28 July 2005 - 08:46 AM.

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Yeah im having the exact same problem...it just randomly started happening. All of my friends are able to access myspace and its just that website which doesnt work. :tazz: ;)