Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Vonage? Anyone using have a review?

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I've been thinking about this new Vonage thing I see on tv. Of course, like everything else I see advertised on tv (i.e., the Chef Wizard, Deli Pro Knife Set, the Quick Chop, and of course OxyClean, etc. ;) ) I just can't wait to go out and pay for it!

I figure someone on here has to have tried this new service. Anyone got any thoughts on it so far? I'm not a big tech person, but it initially sounds good of course. Since I make a lot of long distance phone calls to family, any break on phone service would be great.

Can't wait to hear what y'all have to say. Thanks in advance for your thoughts :tazz:

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,588 posts
I know several people who use it, however you have to pay attention to 911 service. there are some additoinal things to do to get it to work over VOIP (voice over ip).