Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bloodhound.w32 Virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ReneeW6169

ReneeW6169

• Pip
  • 5 posts
;) :) I received a message that I had this Bloodhound virus. First, my desk top changed to an ad stating my computer has spyware. I go to change the desktop picture and option is gone. I ran spy bot got nothing. I ran norton which keep telling me to update, when I did, it would stop stating an error. Finally, I got it to run and it pick up the virus in my System32 file by said file could not be corrected. I have been trying to research this but finally, I can no longer connect to the internet. It states I am connected by I get a message that the page can not be located. Then I get a message asking me if I want to connect or workoff line. It is like I am connect but it doesn't know I am connected. I am been reading all the information you have provided to others, but they must be able to connect to the interent to run all the programs you suggested. I thought the WINSockXPfix was something already on the computer but it is not. Is there something I can do to reestablish my online connect to run the program you suggest? I am really lost and do not know what I am doing, but I am trying REALLY HARD!!!! :tazz:

Thank you for any help you can provide :(

07-29-05: I have been reading information and advice you have given others to see if I can find the problem. My internet exploxer and Juno have about blank on it. I can not access any web page. I have to look at your web page from a computer at work. If I could only get to your website from my home computer, I could run all the programs you suggest to fix my computer. Please help!!!!!

Edited by ReneeW6169, 29 July 2005 - 07:45 AM.

Advertisements

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,019 posts
Hi and welcome to GeeksToGo! My name is Sam and I will be helping you. :tazz:

Do you have access to a computer where you could download and save some tools to a disc or a USB memory stick?

ReneeW6169

ReneeW6169

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
;) Thank you for you reply, Sam. I got someone to download WinSockXPFix onto a floppy for me. Running this fixed the connection to the internet. I am in the process of going through the steps. Still having issues with getting the adware and/or virus out of my computer. :tazz: I will post a hijack log as soon as I can. Again, thanks. I will make a donation on payday.

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• 10,019 posts
Ok.

Just post the hijackthis log when you can and we'll get you cleaned up. :tazz:

ReneeW6169

ReneeW6169

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Heres is my log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 5:21:32 AM, on 7/31/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\VCOM\Fix-It\mxtask.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ScsiAccess.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\TBPSSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\NxP6zslu.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\TBPS.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\PIB.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\radio.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\WSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\desksite\bin\cma.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\combo.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\984mre34.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\backWeb-7288971.exe
C:\Program Files\Juno\bin\juno.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mim.exe
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\MMDiag.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\LVComS.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LowLight.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\JP\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HR1KLDEO\HijackThis[1].exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.websearch...spx?tb_id=50245
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchAssistant = http://www.websearch...spx?tb_id=50245
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,CustomizeSearch = res://C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\toolbar.dll/sa
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.websearch...spx?tb_id=50245
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = res://C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\toolbar.dll/sa
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = wmplayer.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - _{CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {8952A998-1E7E-4716-B23D-3DBE03910972} - C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\toolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Search Toolbar - {339BB23F-A864-48C0-A59F-29EA915965EC} - C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\toolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RCScheduleCheck] C:\Program Files\VCOM\Recovery Commander\RCSCHED.EXE -CHECK
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Fix-It AV] C:\PROGRA~1\VCOM\Fix-It\MemCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TBPS] C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\TBPS.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinTools] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\WinTools\WToolsA.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [URLLSTCK.exe] C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\UrlLstCk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MimBoot] C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~2\mimboot.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoTray] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoRepair] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [intell32.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\intell32.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Desksite CMA] C:\Program Files\desksite\bin\cma.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [combo.exe] combo.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [984mre34] C:\WINDOWS\system32\984mre34.exe
O4 - Global Startup: America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O4 - Global Startup: KODAK Software Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\backWeb-7288971.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LDMConf.exe
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage) - http://go.microsoft....467&clcid=0x409
O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} - http://ak.imgfarm.co...up1.0.0.8-2.cab
O16 - DPF: {4A3CF76B-EC7A-405D-A67D-8DC6B52AB35B} (QDiagAOLCCUpdateObj Class) - http://aolcc.aol.com...kup/qdiagcc.cab
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{ACD9DCB4-8F18-483E-93D1-63A023551725}: NameServer = 64.136.28.120 64.136.20.120
O18 - Protocol: tpro - {FF76A5DA-6158-4439-99FF-EDC1B3FE100C} - C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\toolbar.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Fix-It Task Manager - Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\VCOM\Fix-It\mxtask.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: ScsiAccess - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ScsiAccess.EXE
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: WebSeach Toolbar support NT service (TBPSSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\TBPSSvc.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

Computer is better, but kind of slow. :tazz:

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• 10,019 posts
I'm sure it is slow. You have several nasty infections in your log that would be slowing you down a lot.

First we need to download and prepare some tools that we will need to fix your problem.
  • Please download SmitRem.zip
    • Save the file to your desktop.
    • Right click on the file and extract it to it's own folder on the desktop.
  • Please download Ewido Security Suite
    • Install ewido security suite
    • When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck..
      • Install background guard
      • Install scan via context menu
    • Launch ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop, double-click it.
    • You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.
      • On the left hand side of the main screen click update.
      • Then click on Start Update.
    • The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
      (the status bar at the bottom will display "Update successful")
    • Exit ewido. DO NOT scan yet.
    If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update ewido.
    Ewido Manual Updates

• Please download Adaware SE 1.06
    Install Adaware and check for updates, but don't run it yet.

• Place a shortcut to Panda ActiveScan on your desktop.
=============

Now that you have the right tools we can start fixing your problem.
Please print out these instructions as the rest of this fix must be done in Safe mode and you won't be able to access the Internet.

Please reboot your computer in SafeMode by doing the following:
  • Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, press F8.
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appear
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode.
* if you have trouble getting into Safe mode go here for more info.

=============

Once in Safe mode, follow these steps:
  • Open the smitRem folder, then double click the RunThis.bat file to start the tool.
    • Follow the prompts on screen.
    • Wait for the tool to complete and disk cleanup to finish.
    • The tool will create a log named smitfiles.txt in the root of your drive, eg; Local Disk C: or partition where your operating system is installed. Please post that log along with all others requested in your next reply.
  • Open Ad-aware and do a full scan. Remove everything that it finds.

• Run Ewido:
    • Click on scanner
    • Click Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
    • During the scan it will prompt you to clean files, click OK
    • When it asks if you want to clean the first file, put a check in the lower left corner of the box that says "Perform action on all infections" then choose clean and click OK.
    • When the scan is finished, click the Save report button at the bottom of the screen.
    • Save the report to your desktop.
    • Close Ewido.
  • Next go to Control Panel click Display > Desktop > Customize Desktop > Website > Uncheck "Security Info" if present.

• Reboot back into normal mode and click the Panda ActiveScan shortcut, then do a full system scan. Make sure the autoclean box is checked!

• Save the Panda scan log and post it along with a new HijackThis Log, the contents of the smitfiles.txt log and the Ewido Log by using Add Reply.
Let me know if any problems persist.

ReneeW6169

ReneeW6169

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I have been out of town, but I will run the programs this as soon as possible. Thanks

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• 10,019 posts
Ok, just post back when you can. I'll be here. :tazz:

ReneeW6169

ReneeW6169

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Here are my logs:

smitRem log file
version 2.3

by noahdfear

The current date is: Sun 08/07/2005
The current time is: 10:32:13.26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ShudderLTD key present! Running LTDFix!

ShudderLTD key was successfully removed! :tazz:

Pre-run Files Present

~~~ Program Files ~~~

~~~ Shortcuts ~~~

~~~ Favorites ~~~

~~~ system32 folder ~~~

oleext.dll
hookdump.exe
intmonp.exe
intmon.exe
hhk.dll
logfiles

~~~ Icons in System32 ~~~

~~~ Windows directory ~~~

sites.ini

~~~ Drive root ~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post-run Files Present

~~~ Program Files ~~~

~~~ Shortcuts ~~~

~~~ Favorites ~~~

~~~ system32 folder ~~~

oleext.dll

~~~ Icons in System32 ~~~

~~~ Windows directory ~~~

~~~ Drive root ~~~

~~~ Wininet.dll ~~~

CLEAN! ;)

ncident Status Location

Adware:adware/cws No disinfected C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JP\FAVORITES\ONLINE GAMBLING\Online Gambling.url
Spyware:spyware/cydoor No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cd_clint.dll
Adware:adware/funweb No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\DOWNLOADED PROGRAM FILES\f3initialsetup1.0.0.8-2.inf
Adware:adware/popuper No disinfected C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\JP\FAVORITES\Black Jack Online.url
Adware:adware/myway No disinfected C:\PROGRAM FILES\MySearch
Adware:adware/wupd No disinfected Windows Registry
Dialer:dialer.bqw No disinfected HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\INTERNET EXPLORER\MAIN\CONC
Adware:Adware/SAHAgent No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP287\A0106420.ini
Adware:Adware/WinTools No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP298\snapshot\MFEX-2.DAT
Adware:Adware/MyWebSearch No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP302\snapshot\MFEX-2.DAT
Adware:Adware/P2PNetworking No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111412.exe
Adware:Adware/P2PNetworking No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111421.DLL
Adware:Adware/MyWebSearch No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114777.dll
Adware:Adware/WinTools No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114782.dll
Spyware:Spyware/New.net No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114786.exe
Spyware:Spyware/New.net No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114787.exe
Adware:Adware/SAHAgent No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114788.exe
Virus:W32/Bagz.W.worm Disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114789.exe
Adware:Adware/SAHAgent No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114790.dll
Adware:Adware/SAHAgent No disinfected C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114791.exe
Adware:Adware/FunWeb No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\f3initialsetup1.0.0.8-2.inf
Spyware:Spyware/Smitfraud No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\oleext.dll
Adware:Adware/P2PNetworking No disinfected C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\P2P Networking v125.cpl

ewido security suite - Scan report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created on: 7:07:43 PM, 8/7/2005
+ Report-Checksum: 34655FDA

+ Scan result:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Altnet -> Spyware.Altnet : Error during cleaning
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Altnet\Dashboard -> Spyware.Altnet : Error during cleaning
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Altnet\Dashboard\Settings -> Spyware.Altnet : Error during cleaning
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{8DA5457F-A8AA-4CCF-A842-70E6FD274094} -> Spyware.HuntBar : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{CABCF5E7-0C79-4F1C-909D-B9CF68FED746} -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{FB45C451-B0E9-4407-BB6A-9361013F3E9A} -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Common.Buttons -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{159C2806-4A71-45B4-8D4E-74C181CD6842} -> Spyware.BonziBuddy : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{28E4193C-F276-4568-BCDC-DD15D88FADCC} -> Spyware.BonziBuddy : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8CFC92FA-7057-4A98-A3BE-9C34D3D255FD} -> Spyware.BonziBuddy : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8DB2224E-D2FA-4B2E-8402-085EA7CC826B} -> Spyware.BonziBuddy : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{DACB7A39-CC0D-4B85-908B-10D2451761A5} -> Spyware.BonziBuddy : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{F4043742-AC8D-4F86-88E9-F3FD3369DD8C} -> Spyware.BonziBuddy : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\PROTOCOLS\Name-Space Handler\res -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{DB9A4E78-35DF-4A54-B6C5-C5190CEAF949} -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\WSG.WSGObj -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\WSG.WSGObj\Clsid -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} -> Spyware.PopularScreensavers : Cleaned with backup
HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{339BB23F-A864-48C0-A59F-29EA915965EC} -> Spyware.HuntBar : Cleaned with backup
HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{8952A998-1E7E-4716-B23D-3DBE03910972} -> Spyware.HuntBar : Cleaned with backup
HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\toolbar -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{339BB23F-A864-48C0-A59F-29EA915965EC} -> Spyware.HuntBar : Cleaned with backup
HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{8952A998-1E7E-4716-B23D-3DBE03910972} -> Spyware.HuntBar : Cleaned with backup
HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\toolbar -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\JP\Cookies\jp@burstnet[2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\JP\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.2o7 : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\JP\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\JP\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Esomniture : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\JP\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> Spyware.Cookie.Burstnet : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\JP\Local Settings\Temp\temp.fr8782 -> Spyware.IBIS : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\JP\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\824SWHF8\TBPSSvc[1].cab/TBPSSvc.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\Documents and Settings\JP\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HR1KLDEO\newmajorse2[1].cab/newmajorse2.txt -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\Program Files\Juno\bin\getjuno.exe -> Heuristic.Win32.Dialer : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP287\A0106395.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP287\A0107396.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP287\A0107456.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP288\A0107493.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP290\A0107526.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP291\A0107551.exe.tcf -> TrojanDownloader.Dyfuca : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP291\A0107573.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP291\A0107611.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP292\A0107676.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP293\A0107731.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP293\A0107753.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP293\A0107785.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP293\A0107822.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP293\A0107846.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP293\A0107872.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP295\A0107929.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP295\A0107957.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP295\A0107980.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP295\A0108017.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP295\A0108047.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP296\A0108091.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP296\A0108122.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP297\A0108147.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP297\A0108179.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP298\A0108205.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP298\A0108215.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP302\A0109397.dll -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP302\snapshot\MFEX-1.DAT -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP304\A0109444.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP304\A0109485.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP305\A0109509.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP306\A0109546.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP306\A0109575.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP306\A0109641.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP308\A0109708.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP310\A0110708.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP310\A0110744.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP311\A0110808.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP311\A0110834.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP312\A0110864.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP312\A0110890.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP312\A0110916.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP314\A0110963.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP315\A0111008.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP316\A0111060.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP317\A0111105.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP317\A0111130.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP317\A0111156.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP317\A0111186.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP317\A0111226.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP317\A0111255.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP318\A0111286.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP318\A0111310.DLL.tcf -> Spyware.MyWay : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP318\A0111315.dll -> Spyware.Neon : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP318\A0111329.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP318\A0111330.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP318\A0111333.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP319\A0111343.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP319\A0111344.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP319\A0111346.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP319\A0111365.dll -> TrojanDownloader.Agent.ns : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP319\A0111366.exe -> Trojan.Small.ev : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111391.exe -> Trojan.Puper.ai : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111394.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111395.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111397.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111414.exe.tcf -> Spyware.WinAD : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111425.exe -> Adware.Gator : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111430.exe -> Spyware.NewDotNet : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111437.dll -> Spyware.Searcher : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111438.dll -> Spyware.NewDotNet : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111443.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111444.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111445.exe -> Trojan.Puper.ai : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP320\A0111448.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP321\A0111463.exe -> Trojan.Puper.ai : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP321\A0111464.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP321\A0111465.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP321\A0111468.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP321\A0111512.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP321\A0111513.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP321\A0111516.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP321\A0111542.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP321\A0111543.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP321\A0111545.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP322\A0111557.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP322\A0111559.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP322\A0111560.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP322\A0111609.exe -> Trojan.Puper.ai : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP322\A0111619.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP322\A0111622.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP322\A0111623.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP323\A0111634.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP323\A0111635.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP323\A0111637.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP323\A0111685.exe -> Trojan.Puper.ai : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP323\A0111692.dll -> Spyware.Searcher : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP324\A0111708.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP324\A0111709.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP324\A0111710.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP324\A0111755.exe -> Trojan.Puper.ai : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0111776.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0111777.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0111778.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0111823.exe -> Trojan.Puper.ai : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0111830.dll -> Spyware.Searcher : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0111836.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0111837.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0111840.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0111872.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0111874.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0111876.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0112196.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0112200.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0112201.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0112209.exe -> Trojan.Puper.w : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0112221.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0112224.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0112247.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP325\A0112249.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP326\A0112293.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP326\A0112295.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP326\A0112296.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP326\A0112305.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP326\A0112318.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP326\A0112325.exe -> Spyware.Hijacker.Generic : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP327\A0112358.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP327\A0112380.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP327\A0112392.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP327\A0112411.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP327\A0112419.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP329\A0112468.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP329\A0112476.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP329\A0112522.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP329\A0112544.exe -> Spyware.Hijacker.Generic : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP330\A0112552.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP331\A0112578.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP331\A0112604.DLL -> Spyware.MyWay : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP331\A0112606.EXE.tcf -> Spyware.MyWay : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP331\A0112613.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP331\A0112622.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP331\A0112648.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP331\A0112808.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP331\A0112901.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP331\A0112933.exe -> Trojan.Small.ev : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP331\A0112934.exe -> Trojan.Small.ev : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP332\A0113201.exe -> Trojan.Small.ev : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP332\A0113206.dll -> Spyware.AzSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP332\A0113212.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP333\A0113250.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP333\A0113273.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP333\A0113298.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP333\A0113323.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP333\A0113335.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP333\A0113359.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP333\A0113384.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP333\A0113409.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP334\A0113441.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP334\A0113472.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP335\A0114471.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP335\A0114544.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114639.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114700.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114730.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114759.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114772.exe -> Trojan.TopAntiSpyware : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114773.exe -> Trojan.Puper.ai : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114774.exe -> Trojan.Puper.af : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114775.dll -> Trojan.Puper.ah : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114778.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114779.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114780.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114781.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{B37680B2-BA0A-4E5D-BF30-83E44C588624}\RP337\A0114784.exe -> Spyware.WebSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\VCOM\DiskCleanerUndo\32fdbb70.zip/Documents and Settings/JP/Local Settings/Temp/DelB.tmp -> Spyware.180Solutions : Cleaned with backup
C:\VCOM\DiskCleanerUndo\32fdbb70.zip/Documents and Settings/JP/Local Settings/Temp/Temporary Internet Files/Content.IE5/4DI3SXAB/dd[1].exe -> TrojanDropper.Joiner.aj : Cleaned with backup
C:\VCOM\DiskCleanerUndo\32fdbb70.zip/Documents and Settings/JP/Local Settings/Temp/Temporary Internet Files/Content.IE5/4DI3SXAB/timon[1].exe -> TrojanDropper.Small.zd : Cleaned with backup
C:\VCOM\DiskCleanerUndo\32fdbb70.zip/Documents and Settings/JP/Local Settings/Temp/Temporary Internet Files/Content.IE5/78X8VEH2/aspx[1].exe -> Worm.Bagz.j : Cleaned with backup
C:\VCOM\DiskCleanerUndo\32fdbb70.zip/Documents and Settings/JP/Local Settings/Temp/Temporary Internet Files/Content.IE5/UTRFV58C/loader32[1].exe -> Trojan.Agent.eo : Cleaned with backup
C:\VCOM\DiskCleanerUndo\32fdbb70.zip/Documents and Settings/JP/Local Settings/Temp/bopp.exe -> TrojanDropper.Joiner.aj : Cleaned with backup
C:\VCOM\DiskCleanerUndo\32fdbb70.zip/Documents and Settings/JP/Local Settings/Temp/dd.exe -> Trojan.TopAntiSpyware : Cleaned with backup
C:\VCOM\DiskCleanerUndo\32fdbb70.zip/Documents and Settings/JP/Local Settings/Temp/tr38.exe -> Worm.Bagz.j : Cleaned with backup
C:\VCOM\DiskCleanerUndo\32fdbb70.zip/Documents and Settings/JP/Local Settings/Temp/tr3F.exe -> TrojanDropper.Small.zd : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\MediaAccX.dll.tcf -> Spyware.WinAD : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\WebP2PInstaller.dll.tcf -> TrojanDownloader.WebP2PInstaller : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\NDNuninstall4_85.exe -> Spyware.NewDotNet : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\NDNuninstall6_38.exe -> Spyware.NewDotNet : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\984mre34.exe -> Adware.SAHA : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\combo.exe -> Worm.Bagz.j : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\lpqaz.exe.tcf -> Dialer.Generic : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\uqe9vmpc.dll -> Adware.SAHA : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\timon3.dll.tcf -> Spyware.AzSearch : Cleaned with backup
C:\WINDOWS\u20iaec1.exe -> Adware.SAHA : Cleaned with backup

::Report End

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 7:03:47 PM, on 8/8/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ScsiAccess.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~2\MMDiag.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mim.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\CallWave\IAM.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\LVComS.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\backWeb-7288971.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LowLight.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Soulseek\slsk.exe
C:\Program Files\Juno\bin\juno.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Corey\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.dell4me.com/myway
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.websearch...spx?tb_id=50245
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.bonzi.com/
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - _{00D6A7E7-4A97-456f-848A-3B75BF7554D7} - (no file)
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - _{CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RCScheduleCheck] C:\Program Files\VCOM\Recovery Commander\RCSCHED.EXE -CHECK
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Fix-It AV] C:\PROGRA~1\VCOM\Fix-It\MemCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [URLLSTCK.exe] C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\UrlLstCk.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_05\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoTray] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\LogiTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechVideoRepair] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Video\ISStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Desksite CMA] C:\Program Files\desksite\bin\cma.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - Global Startup: America Online 9.0 Tray Icon.lnk = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\aoltray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Internet Answering Machine.lnk = C:\Program Files\CallWave\IAM.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O4 - Global Startup: KODAK Software Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\backWeb-7288971.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LDMConf.exe
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage) - http://go.microsoft....467&clcid=0x409
O16 - DPF: {4A3CF76B-EC7A-405D-A67D-8DC6B52AB35B} (QDiagAOLCCUpdateObj Class) - http://aolcc.aol.com...kup/qdiagcc.cab
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://www.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{ACD9DCB4-8F18-483E-93D1-63A023551725}: NameServer = 64.136.28.120 64.136.20.120
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: Fix-It Task Manager - Avanquest Publishing USA, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\VCOM\Fix-It\mxtask.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: ScsiAccess - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ScsiAccess.EXE
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

Edited by ReneeW6169, 08 August 2005 - 06:45 PM.

Buckeye_Sam

Buckeye_Sam

Malware Expert

• 10,019 posts
I apologize for the lateness of my reply. I have been unexpectedly away from my computer for a few days. I appreciate your patience.

Those scans seemed to clean up a lot. Let's do a few fixes with Hijackthis and then we'll see what's left.

Run Hijackthis again, click scan, and Put a checkmark next to each of these. Then close all other windows--you should only see HijackThis on your Desktop--and click the Fix Checked button.

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.bonzi.com/
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - _{00D6A7E7-4A97-456f-848A-3B75BF7554D7} - (no file)
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup

Delete this folder, if present:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wintools

Reboot and post a new hijackthis log. Let me know of any problems that you are still having.