Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply

jure

jure

• Pip
  • 5 posts
when i watching a movie on my note book blue screen shows up and telling me that i have a problem with my video card ( i don't have enough memory!!!!!)
and thaht i need to turn off shadows in bios but there are no option like that???
what should i do?

if you whant you can answer me on juricilija@yahoo.co.uk

Advertisements

darth_ash

darth_ash

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Wow, thats a very specific Blue Screen. :tazz:
Can u provide more info:
Whats ur PC config.?
Can u tell the exact error code on the Blue Screen.

Also, I do remember seeing that option in BIOS on older PCs.

jure

jure

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i also have problem with quartz.dll. when i start mv2 player, after 4 -5 min there's a window with message that mv2 cause a problem in quartz.dll? how to repair that???

jure

jure

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

i also have problem with quartz.dll. when i start mv2 player, after 4 -5 min there's a window with message that mv2 cause a problem in quartz.dll? how to repair that???

View Post

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

Things would be easier if you answered the questions posed to you instead of just ignoring them and posting more problems !!

quartz.dll is a part of DirectX.. Have you installed all critical updates and fixes for your operating system??

Murray

jure

jure

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
e pa sad vidis da ne znam dobro engleski. bad english and i give my note to repair. beacause pf that i don't know exact code of error.
also my bios have only shared video memory...