Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

my browser has been hijacked [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

lil_hippy_dude

lil_hippy_dude

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi
I have been a victem of browser hijacking. I cannot get rid of it. I do not know how to use hijack this, and know no one that can help me with the results of the resulting scan. I need help with this, any help getting my browser back to normal would be greatly appreciated.
If yu could email me, or i will check back here it would be really kewl, i have norton internet security, so i donot know how i got this.
Thanks
lil_hippy_dude

Advertisements

lil_hippy_dude

lil_hippy_dude

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Unknown virus, been hijacked, hijack this makes no sense to me
any one help me?

Attached Files

Scorpex

Scorpex

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
Hi lil_hippy_dude – Welcome to Geeks To Go

If you haven’t yet, Please Click here!, and follow the recommendations in the guide.

That link has information on what to do in HijackThis as well as some programs you should run prior to posting your log.

Let us know if you have any questions.

4SG

Scorpex

Scorpex

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.