Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Windows Installer Pop up

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey this Windows Installer pop up comes up every 1-2 hours asking me for the 'HP Photo and Imaging 1.0 PSC 2000 Series.' The only HP product that is installed is my printer, but thats been installed for a while. This window started coming up a few days ago. I don't think i have the disc they are asking for so can someone please help me out?

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 944 posts
I don't know for sure . . .but when you installed your printer, using the installation CD, HP probably installed some related software.

Do you have some extra icons on your desktop - or in Programs: some related programs to: 'HP Photo and Imaging 1.0 PSC 2000 Series.'

Browse your HP CD & see what all is on it . . . .That is where I would start.