Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Alternative to Embedding Fonts for Firefox

• Please log in to reply

dasickis

dasickis

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
I was wondering I have this website (still working on layout but doing the hard coding right now) www.sbhssports.com/mathur (its a test site the real site has its own domain but this place is so we don't mess up the real place with bugs) I was wondering is there an alternative to embedding fonts in Firefox because if you go into articles in Firefox and IE in IE you'll see this different script whereas in Firefox its just jumbled up letters so for our firefox users we have an option for them to get the same viewing.

I am experimenting with a few ways but nothign works yet

Also the side with the buttons in firefox all the flash buttons point to the right spot but in firefox it doesn't why not?

Edited by dasickis, 28 July 2005 - 06:42 PM.

Advertisements