Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Canon zoom browser 3.1

• Please log in to reply

lucky_53

lucky_53

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've been using canon zoom browser for three years to store my digital photos. Recently while opening the program an error message appears saying "you have more than one database open, close one before proceeding."
Yet when I click on database in the file menu as suggested on the help menu to try and restore, it won't allow me to restore as this option is not available to me.
I can no longer access my photos or download any more from the camera!

Any ideas how to solve this problem? :D <_< Brian

Advertisements

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi lucky_53

Use task manager to close the program

See if that will help

kc <_<

bells

bells

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I've been using canon zoom browser for three years to store my digital photos. Recently while opening the program an error message appears saying "you have more than one database open, close one before proceeding."
Yet when I click on database in the file menu as suggested on the help menu to try and restore, it won't allow me to restore as this option is not available to me.
I can no longer access my photos or download any more from the camera!

Any ideas how to solve this problem?  ;)  :tazz: Brian

View Post

I have exactly the same problem, if you have worked out how to solve it PLEASE say! thanxs.

roberto_brazil

roberto_brazil

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I had the same problem than you.
I donīt understand why canon donīt allow the full version of zoombrownser. Itīs ridicullous!
But I finally found a way to download the driver.

Just go to http://home19.inet.t...ne/software.htm and donwload and install the version 2.2. Then go to canon website and download and install the update.

It worked for me.

Any questions: [email protected]

Roberto