Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

What does this mean

• Please log in to reply

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
What does this mean?

29.7.2005 23:34:13 Processing outbound message queue
29.7.2005 23:34:34 SmtpOpen: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. (10060)
29.7.2005 23:34:34 Cannot open smtp connection to '209.126.222.123'

Advertisements

darth_ash

darth_ash

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
It means ur SMTP request timed out, possibly becuase ur SMTP server IP address is wrong or maybe it might be down at that time.

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
I used to be on a 1 gig broad band limit, and i have upgraded to 3 today... could that cause it?

darth_ash

darth_ash

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
No, i dont so.
Why don't u call up ur ISP, and check ur mail settings.

Guest_Tony_*

Guest_Tony_*
I found out what the problem was I think, is that with AVG it has a folder called QUEUE.

Now in this folder there is about 4 other folders in there (that must stay there) but in the folder active and temp, there was things in there that was queued (emails) so i deleted it all and now the problem seems to have gone.

Teachers me for bouncing emails in a hurry lol and all at one time.