Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Page Cannot Be Displayed

• Please log in to reply

dreamypenguinat

dreamypenguinat

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello! I recently moved, and in the new location, I have access to a wireless linksys router, but am having trouble accessing certain pages.

It's somewhat random, but the common link seems to be that I cannot access any page where I have to enter information. So I can't login to hotmail email, I can't shop online, etc.

I checked my comp's firewall settings, as well as the admin computer on the network, and neither has firewall activated.

When I try to access any pages where I have to login, I get the "Cannot Find Server, Page cannot be displayed" page. But I can go to any other site out there, as long as I don't have to log in on the page to access it.

Can you assist?

:tazz:

Edited by dreamypenguinat, 29 July 2005 - 12:09 PM.

Advertisements