Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Take a number ....

• Please log in to reply

gambit293

gambit293

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hi all,

I hate to be a whiner but I was wondering about the order in which malware posts are addressed. My own post is only a few days old, so I know I need to be patient.

I know that we can ask admin if the post sits for over five days. My question is, why does it seem that some posts and requests for help are addressed within hours or even minutes while others sit for days and days? Is it just luck? Or are those cases open-and-close cases with easy solutions?

Thanks, all, for your time and hard work. Your expertise and time are much appreciated.

-gambit

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Hello!

And Welcome to the Forums!

I am sorry about the delay in response to your topic.

We try out best to help users on a first come first serve basis, but sometimes, we are helping a user in chat, and we ask them to post a HiJackThis log so we can look at it.

Also, some of the helpers here are better at certain infections than others, so they grab the ones that they are more comfortable with.

I hope that somewhat answers your question, please let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks for your patience! We are working as fast as we can, without compromising our work.

gambit293

gambit293

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Thanks, Justin, for this reply and the other one to my other post.