Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

bloodhound.w32.ep

• Please log in to reply

billybobrocks2

billybobrocks2

• Pip
  • 1 posts
<_< ok im new to most of this but i know just enuf to mess it all up norton 2002 said i had 15 of them went to (symantec) they told me to make a backup on my other compture so i did but the #4 disk just stops and so i use a reboot disk for anther computer and now i just have a blinking - and a black sceen think its hung in the start of dos can any one help i can still restart and get the f1 and f10 to start but dont know what to do please help

Advertisements

superflygirl

superflygirl

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Can you please do a hijack this scan and post with the results of the scan? A staff member will be along to help you out <_<

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
You can download hijack this by clicking on this link:
http://www.geekstogo...hp?showtopic=61

Make sure you close all running programs and disconnect from the internet before you scan your computer. Then save the log and post the contents back here.

-=jonnyrotten=- <_<