Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

[bleep] Cheaters

• Please log in to reply

Helly

Helly

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have an UT (unreal Tournament) server and there's a cheater and i ban him. but he only has to restart his pc again and he can join the server again: prob has an dynamic ip (ip switcher) enyhow:

does enyone know sites for ip switchers, so i can see how to stop them from joining, or enyone knows protection from dynamic ips would be even better

thanks, helly

Advertisements

GeneralAres

GeneralAres

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
You can either ban via IP range if they let you but unfortunately their are enough Proxy IPs that he could keep going. I recommend just trying to wear him out by consistently banning any new IPs he uses.

Helly

Helly

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yer lol at the moment i just ban him, and he has to restart his pc to get back on, sometimes its a laugh, only it gets anoying after a while

GeneralAres

GeneralAres

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
You can have fun by waiting just until the game ends and banning him so his high score doesn't show up. :tazz: