Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

lsass with bell sympatico?

• Please log in to reply

hedgehog88

hedgehog88

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
hello...im trying to fix my gfs computer. I reformatted the computer and then she needed internet. so then i installed bell sympatico. Right after installing, within 2 mintues the lsass.exe spyware installs itself out of no where after going into a website...google.com and msn.com. i also tried to install the current windows service pack. Following internet optimizer and some other spyware. I was pretty piss so I reformatted again. Doing that it does everything all over again.

My question is how to i fix this problem? I reformatted the computer at least 5 times and still all the same. Anyone think it may be bell sympatico? Please help.

Edited by hedgehog88, 30 July 2005 - 07:13 PM.

Advertisements

hedgehog88

hedgehog88

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
anyone knows?