Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

404ads crashing my internet

• Please log in to reply

useutd

useutd

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i have a wireless internet running on two computers. the main computer running off the router and dsl line is working fine. my other computer wont access the internet. it keeps coming up 404ads.com and it wont connect. can you all help me???? thanks <_<

Advertisements

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Did you used to to have this network running? Or did you just put it together? Which Operating System are you running on that computer? Please click on the "Hijack This Guide" link in my signature and download the latest version of hijack this from there. Next disconnect from the internet and close all running programs. Scan your computer with Hijack This and save the log. Post the contents of the saved log back here for further analysis. Do not remove anything from the list yourself, someone will be along to help you remove the bad entries.

-=jonnyrotten=- <_<