Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hey Guys!

• Please log in to reply

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Hey Guys!
If you read my other post, I got Rome Total War!Cant wait to play it!But, I got a problem!My computer is brand new,bought it couple or so days ago!So, i'm a bit nervus to install a huge GAME in it! and I got it off a friend, so I didn't get the case which has the system requirements!So I just wanted to know, if my computer can support it! He's, my computer specs:

180GB HDD
1GB RAM
3.2GHz PROCESSOR
GeCube Radeon x700PRO 128MB 864Mhz

Well, I'm pretty sure thats about the important stuff!A quick response is much appreciated!
Regards RockyIV

Advertisements

inferno_blaze

inferno_blaze

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
wel i'm not really in the know about technology but i think that your pc is as good as mine or better and rome runs fine on my comp (jusgt dont have HUGE battles especially not with fire arrows) any normal fight will run smoothly i think but if unsure wait for someone who knows a bit more than me to tell you

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Your cool that should be able to run it fine probably at full gfx if you are lucky,

RockyIV

RockyIV

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 710 posts
Thanks Guys, :tazz:
Im gona install it now!Thanks
regards RockyIV