Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Big problem

• Please log in to reply

Yarnouth

Yarnouth

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
Log looks ok to me.
Congratulations! Your system is CLEAN <_<

How do you prevent spyware from being installed again? We strongly recommend installing SpywareBlaster (it's free for personal use) Click Here.

Prevent the installation of ActiveX-based spyware, adware, browser hijackers, dialers, and other potentially unwanted pests.
Block spyware/tracking cookies in Internet Explorer and Mozilla/Firefox.
Restrict the actions of potentially dangerous sites in Internet Explorer.
Consumes no system resources.

Download, run, check for updates, download updates, select all, protect against checked. All done. Check for updates every couple of weeks. If you have any errors running the program like a missing file see the link at the bottom of the javacool page.

It's also very important to keep your system up to date to avoid unnecessary security risks. Click Here to make sure that you have the latest patches for Windows.

Advertisements

bonzo

bonzo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
A very big thankyou to everyone who has helped <_<
There has been a very noticible difference in the performance of my machine.
Thanks again.

BlackSea

BlackSea

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
i guess i recognized sometihing about your problem,if im right you have memory leaking...i mean your Ram has a problem,or the other hand your hd..no worries it can be fixed , continue to smile :D ...because we dont know when are we going to move to another life :D .time is unknown <_< if you want to get more benefit ,do this :P more often
online games usually cause this kind of problems. not all of them,...just becarefull about that when you get the firs freez and than second dont wait for 3.one leave that game and than ever never play it again it in your computer..if you love that game so much go toplay it in internet caffees(like i do i love to play diablo this game has a big problem thats why i play it in internet caffes, :D ) or buy another junk computer play it with it....

take care :o

Edited by admin, 20 November 2004 - 04:02 PM.

BlackSea

BlackSea

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
when the wrong comment goes to wrong place,,,it makes a lot of confusion ...
sorry for that :D
i did not see who did it <_<