Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Linking speakers, tv and pc

• Please log in to reply

aburnett

aburnett

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok. I want to have wireless speakers put in my room. I also want to link my tv up with my computer so I can play dvd's from there and not have space wasted. The wireless speakers should ink up with the pc and the tv when I wish them to. How on EARTH would I go about doing this? I'm not sure if this is even the right place to ask...

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Wirteless speakers eh. im sure they exist but ive never actually seen them The tv bits easy you just get an svideo rgb adapter.

aburnett

aburnett

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Yeah, they exist. They're quite inexpensive as well... if you know how to do it with normal speakers, I'm sure doing it with wireless speakers couldn't be too much harder.

Oh and here are some wireless speakers http://www.engadget....48992789156435/

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I would imagine the wireless ones would be easier the wires being the hard part. They look cool, if you want to connect a vcr or anything like that you will need a tv/video capture card as well or just connect straight to the telly if you want i suppose. Just make sure you have a svideo or composite video out on yor gfx card.