Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

tmp579.tmp

• Please log in to reply

OY-KBN

OY-KBN

• Pip
  • 9 posts
My AVG free edition have detected this

I want to delete this, but neither the Info, Heal, Delete file, Move to Vault button doesnt work, it simply say the request for this file is not available

wierd ; the keep button is the only one that works, If I press that, it asks me again,
are you sure to keep the file on disc,
I press no, but thig keeps popping out..

what shall I do??

this is the stupid virus.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i dont have a log for it !!

should I hijack it ?

Advertisements

Carobu

Carobu

• Pip
  • 7 posts
go to search on the start bar and type the file name exactly as it is displayed in the avg tmp87. or what ever you said it was and find the exact file name right click delete problem solved unless it spread be sure to check the recycle bin to be sure it is gone (right click the recyle bin click empty) I believe that should work for solving your problem but I would check with a staff member before hand

OY-KBN

OY-KBN

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
thanks alot . will do that ..

darth_ash

darth_ash

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,382 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE .

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.

OY-KBN

OY-KBN

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Th virus got deleted, Problem solved,,many thanks to Carubo and darth_ash for their help.. much appreciated .

John Solis