Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Matshitsa DVD-RAM SW-9581 Problem Please Help

• Please log in to reply

UkGunner

UkGunner

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I have been useing this drive on my desktop fine for the last 2 years but withen the last couple of days it has stopped reading some of my media stored on DVD-R disks it seems to be all .AVI files stored on DVD-R media and some of my DVD-R backup movies but not all of them and also it will no give access to any new blank DVD-R media they are all the same brand media that i have had no problems with on this drive before but when trying to access the disks on all the .AVi files and some of the DVD-R backup movies and all of my blank DVD-R disks i get the message "D:/ is not accessible The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error" all of the files have been accessed fine through this drive before and there is no problem accessing any .AVI files stored on CD-R media but whenever i try to access any new blank CD-R media i get the message "D:/ is not accessible incorrect function" Please can someone try to help me with this as i am going out of my mind with frustation trying to get to the bottom of this.

Many thanks to all that try to help hope to be speaking with you soon

Matty B (Banging his head on his desk in frustration)

Advertisements

UkGunner

UkGunner

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Anyone please ;) :tazz: