Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan "bankash.F "

• Please log in to reply

celtzerphone

celtzerphone

• Pip
  • 1 posts
;) I have the trojan bankash.F. and have used bullit proof soft, it sees it but freeses when I try try to delete it,trojan hunter doesn't see it, trend micro doesn't see it,freedom doesn't see , I have gone through the regestry with regedit,closed firewall,opened firewall..the darn thing is still here,in safe mode my pictures are but..in full they are no ware to be found...i want them back..lots of things are missing...nasty bug..I want to kill it,any ideas short of a hammer :tazz: thank...,Jenny

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi Jenny and welcome

Please go Here and unzip the newest version of HJT into a new dedicated folder,
Create a folder on the C: drive called C:\HJT.
You can do this by going to My Computer (Windows key+e) then double click on C: then right click and select New then Folder and name it hjt. Unzip HijackThis into this folder. Launch Hijack This, then press Scan, and press Save Log
This will generate a text file that will list all running processes, all applications that are loaded automatically when you start Windows, and more.
Most things are harmless and needed so don't make any changes.
post a log here please.