Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MY GRAPHICS CARD OR VIRUS?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

reddragon114

reddragon114

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
[B]ok if your not busy im wouldering if u can help me.

ok i was playing cs 1.6 like 4 days ago right it was smooth and no lagg but the next morning it was laggy and my ping was still like 30 wich is good i switched to softwear mode in video options but then the screen when all fuzzy and started shaking this shaking also accured in all my other games i own. Ones that are ofline and online.

:tazz: ;) :) :( :( :woot:

i was woundering if i had a virus or sumthing but then i red up on it and its starting to sound like my graphics card is the problem like it died over night or sumthin so ya any help would be much obliged thank you

ps: by the way my brother was playing WoW the night b4 it screwed up and there where some patches he downloaded

:wub: :hug: :huh: :tazz: :woot: :yes:

i also heared somewhere over the net that a sertain patch on world of warcraft screwed up ppls graphics cards so if that is the problem i will just take it in and get a new one.

duplicate post. topic closed.

Edited by coachwife6, 01 August 2005 - 03:17 AM.

Advertisements