OK, I'm not sure if you read this already, but do these now if you haven't done them yet:
Please read this topic
and follow the steps outlined there. Hold off on the HijackThis log until you do the Ewido scan (see below for instructions).
Please download Ewido Security Suite at http://www.ewido.net/en/download/
1. Install Ewido Security Suite.
2. When installing, under 'Additional Options' uncheck:
* Install background guard
* Install scan via context menu
3. Launch Ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop, double-click it.
4. The program will now open to the main screen.
5. When you run Ewido for the first time, you will get a warning 'Database could not be found!'. Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.
6. You will need to update Ewido to the latest definition files.
* On the left hand side of the main screen click update.
* Then click on Start Update.
7. The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
(the status bar at the bottom will display 'Update successful')
8. Exit Ewido. DO NOT scan yet.
If you are having problems with the updater, you can go to http://www.ewido.net...wnload/updates/
to update manually.
Restart your computer and boot into Safe Mode by hitting the F8 key repeatedly until a menu shows up (and choose Safe Mode from the list). In some systems, this may be the F5 key, so try that if F8 doesn't work.
Now open Ewido and do a scan on your system.
* Click on scanner
* Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
* NOTE: During some scans with Ewido it is finding cases of false positives.
o You will need to step through the process of cleaning files one-by-one.
o If Ewido detects a file you KNOW to be legitimate, select none as the action.
o Do NOT select 'Perform action on all infections'
o If you are unsure of any entry found, select none for now as the action.
* Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
* Click Save report.
* Save the report .txt file to your desktop or a location where you can find it easily.
Finally, restart your computer and post a new HijackThis log, as well as the report log from the Ewido scan.