Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

removal of ABI & it's pop-up

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I had pop-up from (Aurora part of the ABI network). I did some looking around on the net and found there home and removal page. It worked for me but don't know if it will work for you. This is what I did. I wet to edited out... at the top middle I click uninstall and then follow the steps.GOOD LUCK.

Malware Expert

• Visiting Consultant
  • 16,560 posts
Please don't post that link here. That removal tool is malicious. Good luck on whatever it did to your system.

We don't advise any users to use that tool because it compromises your privacy. Post your logs here and we will help you remove it manually.