Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

right click on cell in excel does not work.

• Please log in to reply

xidui

xidui

• Pip
  • 1 posts
right click on cell in excel does not work. I reinstalled MS office 2003 and it still
does not work? Can someone let me know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Xidui :tazz:

Advertisements

EMCguy

EMCguy

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Wierd :tazz: Have you tried Detect and repair?

Help > Detect and repair

(at least thats where it is on my Excel 2000)

And forgive me for asking, but I assme that the right button works in your other apps. If not, look at your mouse. :)

And of course you've tried the Gates shuffle? Shut it off, sings the praises of the great ones from redmond, and power it up again. Fixes lots of things that should never have broken in the first place. Gates and company still design this stuff like its a hobbyist toy. ;)

PS Just read a posting in the malware colum about another user who cant right click, but its in all of their applications, and they have other malware symptoms. Just something we should keep in the back of our minds.

Edited by EMCguy, 04 August 2005 - 08:45 AM.