Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Burning

• Please log in to reply

RedStorm

RedStorm

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hey

I got a couple movies i paid for off the net and i watched em on my comp, however now i want to burn them onto CD-R's there all in .bin/.cue files. I searched all around google and came up empty. So is there a program or a way to burn these bin/cue files to CD-R's and play them in my standalone dvd player?

Advertisements

RedStorm

RedStorm

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
theres a way to do it with VCD easy but its being retarded......anyone?

willow28

willow28

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
Hi RedStorm,
If you have either Nero or Alcohol120% installed (you should have atleast Nero installed) then just use 1 of them to burn the .cue image file to disk.
Goodluck
Willow :tazz:

RedStorm

RedStorm

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Well i have nero express i think its 5.5 its more than a year old. Could you do a set by set process ? im running out of disks lol

willow28

willow28

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
Sorry RedStorm,
But I've only ever used Nero 6 Ultra Edition. But in your options for nero somewhere you should find "burn image to disk" or something like that or simply burn the .cue file off. By the way, what size is the folder of the bin/cue that you are trying to burn? Maybe the movie is simply to big to fit onto 1 disk, if so then you'll need to split the footage in 2. And what format is the footage in your cue file? (eg. AVI, MPG, VCD, SVCD, DVD.)

Willow :tazz:

RedStorm

RedStorm

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Err 193bytes for the cue file and 763 for the bin file, its a TUS release, in the folder i downloaded it had this

If you wish to view this file on your PC then use a media player called VLC which supports
bin/cue format. You can download the VLC media player from www.videolan.org but it's
NOT recommended to view Kvcd's on your PC as they're specifically encoded to view on
your standalone DVD Player and TV. If you are planning on watching on your Kvcd then
please for [bleep] sake dont moan about quality as you have been warned.

To burn to disc using Nero just right click on the cue file which will be the smallest of the 2
then chose Open With and browse to your Nero exe. All you have to do after that is chose
which speed you would like to burn your disc at. It's recommended to burn at no more than
8x.

i did that and the disk didnt work :tazz:

gust0208

gust0208

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Hello,

When you are finding the discs won't play, where are you testing them? On your computer DVD drive or standalone DVD player?

Not all standalones play VCD's and could potentially be the problem if your computer plays the same VCD just fine.

Cheers,
Tom

Err 193bytes for the cue file and 763 for the bin file, its a TUS release, in the folder i downloaded it had this

If you wish to view this file on your PC then use a media player called VLC which supports
bin/cue format. You can download the VLC media player from www.videolan.org but it's
NOT recommended to view Kvcd's on your PC as they're specifically encoded to view on
your standalone DVD Player and TV. If you are planning on watching on your Kvcd then
please for [bleep] sake dont moan about quality as you have been warned.

To burn to disc using Nero just right click on the cue file which will be the smallest of the 2
then chose Open With and browse to your Nero exe. All you have to do after that is chose
which speed you would like to burn your disc at. It's recommended to burn at no more than
8x.
i did that and the disk didnt work  :tazz:

View Post

RedStorm

RedStorm

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Well on my computer if i burn them the way posted above i have to go into the cd, go to mpegav folder then right click on the file inside that its called AVSEQ01 and is a DAT file. So i right click and open with either video lan, or win dvd