Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Battlefield 2 Installation Problems

• Please log in to reply

JoeStrother

JoeStrother

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Well, I just bought BF2 but I cannot get it to install, what happens is that when I put disk 1 and 2 in the drive, it is fine, but when I insert disk 3, it either says that "the disk is not formatted or not used by windows" or it will lock it self up temporarily and then say that there is no d: (my CD drive) until I reboot the computer. But I know the problem has to do with disk 3 of BF2 or my computer. I have tried to clean it but that does not help at all. If anyone can help it would be much appriciated.

Thank you,
~Joe

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
search the forums or go to battlefield2.com and click support. You will need to do a manual install of bf2. I had the same issue.

starjax