Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lotus WordPro won't print

• Please log in to reply

EnochAgain

EnochAgain

• Pip
  • 6 posts
When printing a Lotus WordPro document, I received: "The instruction at "0x7c9106c3" referenced memory at "0x0083a5fe". The memory could not be "written." Another time I received: The instruction at 0x00414f0d referenced memory at 0x0000ea74. The memory could not be "written." The exception information gave code: 0xc000005.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it fails. It usually fails on larger documents. It fails on both printers: my local HP LaserJet 1300 (DOT port) and my Dell 1700n network printer. The same documents print from other computers on the network just fine.

I have installed and reinstalled WordPro and tried different print drivers (PCL5e and PCL6).

I have scanned for viruses and trojans.

I have a Dell Dimension 9100 Pentium D with 1GB RAM. :tazz:

Advertisements