Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MUSIC DOWNLOAD

• Please log in to reply

navrig

navrig

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I have recently just started designing my own Chat Forum http://clubbersguideni.tk and was wanting to add a Music download section where people could download music from my chat forum and save it to there computer, is there a site where i can save my music to so other people can retrive it eg:- i use photo bucket.com to save my images so they are viewable on my forum but cant seem to find one where you can store your music.

Thanks
Navrig :tazz:

Edited by navrig, 03 August 2005 - 04:05 PM.

Advertisements

Nathan_Benton

Nathan_Benton

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
It's illegal if the music is copyrighted...if you wrote the music yourself and didn't copyright it, then you can do it. Let's say I wanted to post a link to download Linkin Park's My December, I can't do it, it's illegal. That song is copyrighted by Linkin Park. You don't own it. UNderstand?

navrig

navrig

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes know that already, its music i have mixed myself using my decks and have recorded it but i was wanting the people on my chat forum able to download it. how would you do that?

Nathan_Benton

Nathan_Benton

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Well google free webspace, and see if you can find FTP access to a server you could upload them to. Then link them on your forum.